Today we went and looked at our dream house, It is beautiful and out of our price range. BUT, I serve a mighty God who promised me that If I ask and believe it will be done, it will. AMEN to HIS promises :)
Jesus replied,
“I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt,
not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this
mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. If
you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” Matthew 21:21-22
Thank you Jesus!
This is where faith steps in and you have to remove all doubt. I know God hears me and he wants great things for us, even the ones that may seem impossible. I mean he made a donkey talk so need I say more? So as we walked around our new house, we stood together as a family and humbly prayed that God would make a way for our family to have this house. This house is just a speck on this earth to God, but he knows how big it is to us. My momma always told me to pray about everything, even the impossible and have faith that God will handle it. My Jasmine prays daily sometimes more than once, and she always thanks God for everyone she knows, people who are sick, the dog, and our new house, she has such a sweet spirit and I am so thankful that Our heavenly Father blessed us with her.
Let's move on to say that this year My family will begin a new chapter and we will call it "Selfless." Sounds good, huh? Well let's put "Selfless" into action! We will be helping where there is a need, no matter what or how great the need we will do our best to get it done. We will feed the homeless, and not just dropping off canned goods, we will feed them, serve them and be a friend to them. Afterall, these are our brothers and sisters in Christ. Do you think Jesus would drop off a can of beans and leave or do you think he would serve them, sit with them and talk with them? Aren't we supposed to be Christlike? God has blessed each of us in so many ways, and it is our responsibility to care for those in need. We are not here to judge them, but to love them, care for them and give them hope. I always try to imagine myself in their situation or someone I know. For instance, The elderly man sitting in the median with a sign that says "Disabled Veteran, will work for food." What if that was your Father, grandfather or your heavenly father? (Whoa) And if you gave him $10 would it break you? Really it wouldn't. We waste so much money on stuff, but that $10 made a huge impact on the homeless gentleman. If you're worried about them buying achohol or drugs, pray over that money before you give it to them. Always cover yourself and others with prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment